Sunday, September 6, 2015

Korean forward Son Heung-Min nets hat trick for South Korea in the international soccer match against Laos.

Soccer, without a question, is my favorite sports, as it is for the majority of the people in the world. I follow club soccer, along with international soccer. South Korea is not the best international soccer team in the world, but as I do come from there, I try to read more news about what's going on in the team. I also follow the English Premier League. In order to view some news about soccer, I visited espn.com and saw this news. Immediately, it caught my attention because one, it is about soccer, two, it is about the South Korean national soccer team defeating the Laos national soccer team in a friendly match with a remarkable score of 8-0, and three, Son Heung-Min, the Korean forward who scored a hat trick in the match, recently signed for an English Premier League team, Tottenham Hotspur F.C., and I really want both him and the team to do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment